- Carrying “Bunny” and “Bear” around with you everywhere you go.
- The way you say, bunny. I sounds just like money… and with the most tender-hearted tone of voice.
- Asking to read more and more books. In love with story time at the library.
- How much you hate wearing socks.
- The fact that you will eat almost anything and say “Mmm… more!” Even raw zucchini for goodness sake!
- The way you stare at me while I sing to you at church, with your arms wrapped around my neck, and then pull me close for the most tender-hearted kiss and head hug… Your eyes tightly squeezed shut. Sometimes even a whisper to accompany, “mama…”
- Becoming more independent than ever (except when it comes to eating, haha!) “No mommy, I want to do it myself.”
- So stinkin’ articulate. And your vocabulary…?
- Enjoying learning about Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- SO happy to be attending church regularly again now that all of the sickeness that invaded our house/family seems to be subsiding.
- Obsessed with being assigned (new) tasks/chores/jobs to do around our home and farm. Loved learning to split wood with daddy
- Taking a keen interest in learning how to use mommy’s DSLR (and even taking some dang good photos!)
- The way your imagination play has just exploded. I love listening to your little voice explain, and teach and dream and create — and sometimes getting some unexpected insight as to how I talk to you!
- Feeling accomplished that I’m pressing that “publish” button a little more often around the ‘ol blog.
- Overall just feeling happy and seeking to live with a thankful heart.
- Pressing the reset button on a few shopping habits as of late.
- Feeling excited about seeing family this week for Thanksgiving and stupidly excited to decorate for Christmas this year!
- Taking Ohio’s weather mood swings as they come, haha…