Recent post on Instagram, follow @lovelylauralife
Happy Memorial Day weekend! This weekend I will be: attending a wedding, get to see my sister who lives out of state who’s coming for a visit and — weather permitting — grilling out! (Although it looks like it’s going to be gorgeous!) Hopefully we’ll also get to continue what has sort of been established as a family tradition and visit the grave sites of our loved ones. Any neat traditions you’ll be partaking in?
As we head into this long weekend, I of course wanted to share with you a few of my favorite finds around the internet as of late:
- I will be traveling to Connecticut here in a couple of weeks (to visit my sister!) and I will definitely be following packing tips like this — going to try out the less is more approach.
- I discovered this site, Spoonflower, a couple months ago and found all sorts of awesome custom patterns. Definitely going to be designing my own some day. (Hopefully sooner than later…)
- Love this idea for a future sand box.
- My wishlist never seems to stop growing I tell ya (I should probably work on that…) but I’m sort of in love with these gladiator sandals and this adorable fox sweatshirt!
- Wyatt’s first birthday is nearing (end of June) so that means this mama is in full party planning mode.
- Tried my own version of this Spicy Siracha Chicken replacing the quinoa with couscous (because it’s what I had on hand) and it was delicious!
- I don’t have a Vitamix, but was recently given a Ninja as a gift (score!) I have found this gal’s blog to have some great pointers about the wonders of smoothies. (I started a Smoothies + Juice board on Pinterest in case you want to follow)
- And a few of my new favorite things for the little man.