Recent post on Instagram, follow @lovelylauralife
Two weeks ago I posted my first “web gems” post. This week I’ve continued what will hopefully be a Friday tradtion (happy Friday by the way!) So here are some my favorite items on the internet as of late.
- Here’s three great tips I found on perfect pattern mixing. Working on a post for next week on how I put these to use!
- The Best (and Quickest) Ways to Thaw Frozen Food, none of which violated anything I learned in my food science class from my sophomore year in college.
- This article right here identifies some of the list of many reasons why we buy organic and are working on growing and raising the rest of our food.
- This little girl dress pattern made me want to hurry up and have another baby and cross my fingers for a girl next time!
- For someone who is both blind as a bat and has a love of photography, this video was really cool to watch.
- Now I have some super sweet ideas to pass along to my sister about how to make use of the wine barrels she has left over from her wedding decor!
- This post, Why It Really Matters What You Eat, is a real thought provoker.
- So pumped to have been introduced to this website that allows you to find local food and farmers no matter where you live.